Each of us is the sum of our experiences in life. The secret is discovering how those experiences may be affecting us presently. We offer professional counseling in the areas described below.
Individual Counseling in Fort Myers
There are many reasons why people seek therapy. Some may be facing anxiety, depression, addiction, or low self-esteem that impacts their ability to live life to the fullest. Others seek therapy when their lives are turned upside down by a sudden change such as a breakup, death, work difficulties, or simply feeling stuck. Still, others seek therapy to gain insight into their day-to-day patterns and to regain balance in their life.
Couples Therapy and Counseling in Fort Myers
When frustration, misunderstandings or disappointment is present in a relationship, couples find themselves in opposite teams. Our couples therapist helps each individual define their role in the relationship and create a healing plan which aims at:
- Restoring communication
- Reducing conflict
- Increasing intimacy in your relationship
- Maintain Healthy Boundaries
- Learn about each others strength
- Forster Healthy Emotional Development
EMDR Therapy in Fort Myers
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy is proven to help address: Anxiety, Depression, PTSD and other symptoms of Trauma. Our Trained Therapists are here to provide a safe and comfortable environment where clients can process through uncomfortable memories.
To learn more about EMDR Therapy visit:
Teen Counseling and Therapy
- Does your teen have trouble expressing themselves?
- Is their behavior causing strains in your relationship?
- Is your teen struggling socially or academically?
- Is your teen having a hard time opening up?
- Are you concerned that your child may be engaging in high-risk behaviors, such as drug use, bullying, etc?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions we are here to help.
Our team of skilled therapists are very familiar with the challenges that teens face in today’s world and we understand that they don’t always know how to ask for help. We are here to provide a safe and supportive environment where your teen can process thei